Your Ad Here
Bookmark and Share

Friday, July 13, 2012

Craigslist Ad posting work available...

We have huge work of Craigslist ad posting... so we want some people to work with us...interested people can contact with me.but before you contact with me you need to know how to post on Craigslist...before you post on Craigslist, you need something...like:

1. USA virtual phone number.
2. USA IP address.


if you can manage these you are most welcome...and if you don't you can collect it from me...
1. Per phone number cost will be 6$.
2. IP cost will be 70$ {Per day you will get 20 IP for 1 Month}.

if you fulfill the requirements you can contact with me on anila307@gmail.com {not my personal account for the reason of spam} or 880-1911745281 {11am to 11pm}...

2 comments:

  1. The arrival of the internet has given birth of thousands of online facilities that help people making more money online than working at office. Online businesses need only a few dollars in apparatus, while others require important hardware and possibly even a storehouse.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi

    I am very interested in your job. But I don't have experience. I am a good networker and able to manage 100 men within a month. Is there any work opportunity for me?

    ReplyDelete